The Leipzig Racing Club (the fourth oldest club in Germany after that of Berlin, Düsseldorf, and Hamburg-Horn) was founded as a cooperative on May 7, 1863 and chaired by Ottomar Spangenberg. This membership badge likely dates to around 1900. It is a buttonhole style badge, designed to be worn through the lapel of a coat, and it is serial numbered "605." A very rare badge, especially in such good condition. 

Pre WWI/WWI Era German Equestrian Badge (Leipziger Rennklub)

SKU: GER0099
$65.00Price