A badge for graduates of the Kaliningrad Higher Naval School. Working pinback to the reverse. Great condition.
The Kaliningrad Higher Naval School was formed on April 7, 1969. The first head of the school was a participant in the defense of Sevastopol, Hero of the Soviet Union, Vice Admiral Vladimir Stepanovich Pilipenko, who headed it until 1981.
On October 31, 1998, in accordance with Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1009 of 08/29/1998, a ceremony of renaming the Kaliningrad VVMU to the Baltic Naval Institute took place.
In 2002, it was awarded the honorary title "named after F. F. Ushakov."