The Order of Glory (Russian: Орден Славы) was a military decoration of the Soviet Union established by Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet on November 8, 1943. It was awarded to soldiers and non-commissioned officers of the Red Army, as well as to aviation junior lieutenants, for bravery in the face of the enemy.
This Order of Glory is a 3rd class (silver) and has a serial number of #769,142 dating it to 1945. It is either a wartime or immediate post war example. Soldered suspension ring, original mount.